Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Secuil Rasa Rindu

Getaran dihatiku
Yang lama haus akan belaianmu
Seperti saat dulu~
Agnes Monica - Rindu

Um. Yea. Things have changed in times, they can never be the same. And that is why how I miss old times, old moments, old feelings, where it's just us. Us, without anyone, anything else around.

I miss that moment when you went home and I ran to you, begging for you to ride the car while I'm sleeping in the back seat. And yea I do still remember how I enjoyed Wendy's extra large Frosty with you, until you finally gave it all for me to enjoy. Yea I remember, I remember I had this kind of childy imagination like riding your back and imagining that your body was a horse and I was on it.

I miss your elbow. I like that rough elbow. You know how much I'm obsessed with elbows that I stroke my own elbow every night to sleep.

I miss that moment when I hold onto you, hug you, playing around with you. Taking you to the play-land and begging you to come along playing with me. I cant even remember when was the last time you ever hug me, I ever hug you--I don't know when. I forgot.

How can I ever tell you that I love you so much that I don't--I never--want to share you with anyone, anything, anywhere, other than God, me, you, and our little family,

Dad?

If I could get another chance
Another walk
Another dance with him
I'd play a song that would never ever end
How I'd love love love
To dance with my father again
Luther Vandross - Dance with My Father


p.s: don't get this post wrong. dad's still alive.

No comments: