Sunday, January 01, 2012

Barenaked Thoughts

Satu Januari, dua ribu dua belas.
Duduk dengan pantat sedikit tepos di mobil, jam setengah satu malam, di jalan dari Serang menuju Jakarta Bekasi.


All of a sudden, these thoughts about what was going on during 2011 runthrough my mind. Something got to end and something got to start. Just like a relationship *ups*--any kinds of relationship.

To be true, it ended up in the mid 2010. But the hatred, the broken feelings still continued until it was already hit 2011. That kind of stuff drove me out of my mind. I smoke cigars (yea I did. Marlboro Black Menthol or Dunhill Menthol Light were greats options. But most of all, Sampoerna Flava was the best) for approximately 6 months. I got bad grades on two of my subjects on the 4th semester. Briefly, I wasn't really being myself at that hard moment.

Anyway. Something had to start over again, right? So with all my brave heart, I left all those stuff. On April 2011, I became a true muslimah. I started to wear hijab. By that time, I cured my aching heart and healed my broken feelings. I was trying to move on.

And here I am now. ALREADY MOVED ON.
there I state. bold and capital.

And yup, 2011. Gave me many new friends, new experiences. New crush *blushing*. Guess that what I call "the end is the new begin".

About that mister-super-busy crush... off the record :p

No comments: