Sunday, June 03, 2012

Tu

You've been on my mind
I grow fonder every day,
Lose myself in time
Just thinking of your face
God only knows
Why it's taken me so long
To let my doubts go
You're the only one that I want

Adele - One and Only


Writing this, took a whole lot of time to gather pieces of ideas to write. Not that I didn't have that idea, but the ideas were too much, and it was all because of you...

Am I doubt?
A little. Past experience wont let myself stay the same.
Am I insecure? 
Perhaps. The world's never been that secure for anyone in every aspect, I suppose.
Am I hoping? 
Yes, of course. I always have these prayers all my life.
Am I happy? 
Never been this happier. Oh it's you, make me happy. :)

If I were an iceberg, half of the ice of mine already been melted down in response of your warm touch.

Don't leave. Don't do me like other guys did.



savage garden - I knew I loved you


 I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe
I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

No comments: