Friday, June 22, 2012

Is This Unavailing?

LOL.

That was the very first respond as I read yours. "For all the things we had done, is this unavailing?" hahaha what do you think? Is this unavailing? :))

That's the way it's been here lately
You're too busy now to save me...

No, I tell you what. There ain't no single thing in this world has ever turned into something unavailing. Trust me. It's all about time, dude. Perhaps that was our time and this has no longer our time. 

Sometimes I wish I could just let go but I love you
And I believe that one day you'll be come around...

And did I make your heart break? For God's sake, dude, that should be me asking the thing. 

You gave me your words an I always take it...

Thanks, though, for being there when I needed. You were the best. No. You always been the best, now and then. Even that's not the best for me always, at least you're the best for your community, for your mom, for your friends. For yourself.

Go fly and step your feet in every continents around the globe. Visit each and every city. Take pictures. Meet new people. Taste every dish you haven't tasted. Make stories. Envy other people with your stories. Make your mother proud. Be that one you wanted to be. Finish your study. Then fly again. Fly, maybe with a G6, and stop by in every airports. Sleep in a big five hotel. Experience winter again. Bring home some souvenirs. On and on...

Time goes on we're growing apart
Broken promises break my heart...

But... yeah, you still owe me a single thing: ice skating. :))

Am I suppose to believe your words are true?

Thanks, for ever be the man that gave me such a beautiful, thrilling, and flirtatious words. Perhaps you were are the only one. Thank you.

Good bye. I'm enough having you for once.

And there wouldn't be the "Best Academic" without your help so... thanks. Many thanks. :)


-----------------------
Lyrics taken from Bruno Mars' Girl in the Window

2 comments:

Niken said...

"Good bye. I'm enough having you for once."
Fan fan faaaan.. Penekanan dibagian ini jlebb loh fan.. Aku jd penasaran.. siapa sih oknum yang sering kamu bahas iniiiiiih >.<

fanyli said...

yuk ken aku ceritain sinih hehe. via apa ya enaknya? :D