Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sweet Dream, Dreamer!

"Everyone needs to have a dream."
"Dream Big."
"Dream, dreamer!"

So what is your dream?

If you're asking that, I will not elaborate my dream becoming a superstar nor becoming one of ten most inspiring women in the world (just like Sri Mulyani) nor becoming a master chef. I just have this little... perhaps cheesy dream... that I continuously dream on. You know it's just happened. Through my head, my mind and I have not enough strength to overcome it. Perhaps that's just the way I want.

And yes, talking about having a dream...

I would like to be a superstar... in my own workfield. I might be a banker, as I planned, and I want me to be a star in my work place. I know my ability and capability, so I want me to shine there. And even if I happen to quit my job later on (I just know it's gonna happen someday), I wanna be a superstar doing a business. Perhaps... a restaurant-owner? A writer? Who knows. I just want to shine on what I'll be doing :)

I would like to be the inspiring woman... for my little future family. I wanna be the woman who strongly stand behind the man that's gonna be my imam, support him on his career, his work, his dream... be there whenever he needs me and just... be the woman he needs. I wanna be this woman whose kids adore her like she's the idol. To nurture, to care, and to give her kids all the love she got. To raise the kids with her (future) husband. Sounds like a fairy tale and I know nothing's going perfect but we write story of happiness, don't we? :)

And I would like to be the chef master... in my own kitchen. I am going to cook my husband and kids a breakfast every morning. Greet my kids after school with a perfect lunch. And cook dinner for my little family that will make them miss my dinner if they're away. I want to deliver my love with my cooking. Wouldn't be as equal as my mother-in-law, the taste of my cooking, but at least I give the same love in it. Seems delicious as I wish it will :)

Yea yea, I just have to find out who will taste all my cooking later and to make the story together. And yes I know, I'm becoming somebody who is mushy or sloppy or even weak, but I really love to dream this sweet dream.

I'm going to pursue it. I'm going to be with someone who'd like to share our dream.
Insya Allah, aamiin. :')


No comments: