Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Don't Trust All The Sentences in Italic


I was so wrong for letting myself dream high about us. I end up nothing but pieces of hopes like I knew I would. Yea, I knew I'd end up like this but I kept on and on and on dreaming about the sweetest probability of you and I.

30 minutes earlier I was thinking of building a peaceful home with you. Have kids. Raise a wonderful family. Share dreams and wills. You know, that sort of dream. But the next 30 minutes later you slap me with the fact that... I just mean nothing for you after all this time.

Oh no worries. I am used to a heart that's aching. I am used to swallow bitterness of fact. Yea sure, please. Don't feel sorry for me. I'm fine. I'm strong I can feel muscles here inside my soul.

Look at me. I'm smiling, right?

You've been acting so cold and I couldn't understand what happened. You probably already get bored of this--of me, I get it. Or perhaps you already find another prettier than me with some delightful chats between you, that's so ok. Err... maybe you get back to your ex that you've been longing so bad. Oh that's fine with me. Seriously.

Stare at me. There are no tears, right?
♫ I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose♫ Fire away, fire away
So... Wait, sorry I need to take a deep breath first.

*inhale*
*exhale*

So... Thank you. Very much. If there's any word best replaced Thank You Very Much I would use it and send it to you as my regards. Thanks. For the past months you had been so generous to me. On my birthday, my downs, my thesis, my stories, my ups... gave me stupid things I asked. Well I'm sorry for bothering you, though, but I'm so thankful. Thank you thank you thank you. I can't be thank you enough.

Hey, relax. My knees can hold me up still, I'm not shaking.

This is for the second time I've been posting such message to somebody like you, who had beed very very very very nice to me:
Be good. Go get your dream, I know you can. Finish your school stuff, take scholarship, fly across Indonesia and perhaps you may see me there in that nation you wish to visit.
Keep the faith to Allah, don't let anything ruins your faith. And thank you. For the good advise and everything. Thank you.
♫ You shoot me down, but I won't fall♫ I am titanium...
What? No, of course not. I'm not pale and I don't feel like getting migraine. ☺

There's only one thing we should realize. We've been too good--way too good--we forget we haven't met each other yet. Or perhaps we remember but pay less attention to it. Actually I pay a lot attention about it but... *sigh* forget it. (♫ I just haven't met you yet.)
*giggle*

I'm perhaps made of titanium. I don't know. I feel like I'm too strong for this. And if you can see my heart, it has strong muscles.
♫ Stone-hard as bulletproof glass


credits
Titanium - David Guetta feat. Sia
Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble 

No comments: