Sunday, July 01, 2012

Some Nights are Blue

Some nights we spend are just blue. Blue and blue. Until we run the night eyes closed, soundly sleeping. For some people might be so easy sleeping. But me, I'm one of them who doesn't. My brain keeps on thinking and it's never ending just like marry-go-round. What am I thinking? A lot.

I have this guts of 'oh where have we been? Do boys and getting-a-date which you have them with you now get us apart?' What about our promises? As best friends?

And deadlines been approaching so close to me. It's my thesis (again and again) all the stuff. I'm actually done with it. And hopefully my lecturer will also done with it.

And uhm.. yea. Certainty.

I know I'm supposed to write something else more brilliant than this but I just can't do it tonight I'm a bit ruined. Whatever.

No comments: