Thursday, April 05, 2012

The Cost of Beauty

The only thing I need right now is to talk to you. However, I don't recognize that it's your need too as I do. I want to talk to you so bad. Telling you the stories.

The story of that expensive price I paid today. The hurt I experienced. The sickness. The hunger. Anything not cool at all. Do you know why I paid all the prices above? Simple cause I want to be pretty. In order to impress you.

Please, don't talk about how I am supposed to enjoy me the way it is, if you never have that guts to say when somebody couldn't love you the way you loved him in return--all just because you're visually imperfect. And please, shut your fcuking mouth up if people around you never look you in the eyes of oh-hunny-you're-almost-look-like-a-giant-hippopotamus. And don't say it--say how I'm supposed to be happy with all I am--if a friend of yours doubted that you can actually dance the Balinese dance!

So if you have that kind of manner, that might be polite if you just shut up and smile. :)

Oh yes. I still want need to talk to you. Not just to rewind what I've gone through but also to know how the hell are you today. A bit messed up, I can see that. But how could we don't talk to each other these past days? Oh, oh, wait! That must be it! You must be very busy, eh? Yeaaa I knew that! Hahahaha yeaa, of course! How come I'm asking you why if I already knew why? I'm a fool, my bad.

So now the lights out (AGAIN, grrrr) and... I don't know. Perhaps there exists a little bit of correlation between the sudden lights out and the need to talk to you even more. Whatever.

Yup. We girls, would thrilled to do anything, to pay any costs, just to hear the word pretty or beautiful or wonderful from the lips of the one she loves. I guarantee.

Girls, I know we can pay anything to get that. But note this: don't do stupid to achieve it. It will cost you today, and tomorrow.

I know, theory is so damn hard to apply and I know, words only play the role as words.
However, nothing's wrong if you (try to) love yourself :)



If only........

No comments: