Friday, April 20, 2012

BLOG EVOLUTION!!

YEAAAAYYY!!!


Now I officially announce that "Celoteh Kucing Betina" has evolved to "Punctuation"! 

Actually I have been thinking to change the whole page of my blog into something new. Something fresh, simple, a bit classy and very me. I also been thinking of some new names like passionatta, which I also use the word to my tumblr (PASSIONATTA) but I guess it's not quite a match name to do with the posts. So I changed the address to fanyhervilita.blogspot.com and the title to Punctuation and the blog description to "every story needs a period" (inspired by the phrase: nothing lasts forever).

I took some many hours to fix the whole page into all new. I also changed the background to a pastel-coloured background. I hope this will fit me, a grown up lady, lol.

So make sure you don't type celotehkucingbetina.blogspot.com anymore since you wont find the right page after today. I really hope you like it the all new fanyhervilita's. Any comments, suggestions or critics, find me on my twitter @fanyhervilita :)



Say bye bye to Celoteh Kucing Betina!
You probably asking why on earth I name my blog as Celoteh Kucing Betina. You don't? Well you should now! Cos you're about to read why Celoteh Kucing Betina ever being used to name the blog.

That is:
1. I like to talk a lot. I can't handle lonesome. And instead talking alone, I write in blog. This talking stuff refers to celoteh.
2. I like cats a lot. Cats are the most sophisticated creatures God ever made. I like tigers too. Well I myself sometimes think that I might be a cat in my previous life. This cat stuff refers to kucing.
3. I'm a female. Full of a female's life, wants, dreams, and needs. It is obvious that female is betina.

Pretty cool isn't it? LOL.


My blog had run a lot of changes. The backgrounds, the descriptions, the titles, even the addresses. I forgot what was the very first name, but I guess it was hervilita.blogspot.com, then changed into dfhervilita.blogspot.com, then to something I forgot, and changed again to something I forgot, until to celotehkucingbetina.blogspot.com and successfully stayed for 2 years long! *applaud* *so labil, eh?*

But yea, time after time, people change.
Blogs too.

Warm Regards,
fanyhervilita
Punctuation, every story needs a period.

2 comments:

Indah Pasaribu said...

and i've just known! havin changed ur url at my blog also xx

http://iypb.blogspot.com

fanyli said...

aawww thanks for making it right in your amazing blog! xoxo