Monday, July 11, 2011

Friends :)

Legian, Bali
July 11, 2011

It was already past 9 o'clock Bali time, I was at a hotel somewhere in Legian, Bali and was participating in an International Week. Well obviously it is Indonesia International Week. I met new people there, included foreigner overseas, say, from Finland (my room mate in Bali), Spain, Belgium, Hungary, Argentina, and China, and oh, also from Indonesia. Yes, from Indonesia. I have met these people and been friends with them these days. These Days. Like 10 or 11 days or so. And after that it'll be so hard for us to gather again. Oh, friends...

Yes, friends. Close friends. I've never ever consider new people I have met only like in few days to call them close friends but yea, this time is different. Personally, I feel a chemistry among us and that what make us that close.

OK, well, I'll tell you a brief of the story. There are 5 Indonesian participants and they were me, Bona, Nisa, Ryan and Ridwan. We came from different universities, backgrounds or whatever. We got along like almost every night in Jogja and in Bali, but I have to say that there are these people who are close to me the most. They are Bona and Nisa. :)

You have a special page from me, guys :)

Then, tonight, after having done the tour to Ubud and so, Bona, and the other guy, were planning to swim. Me and Nisa were like "OK.. but naah.. I'm confused." And yeah, he was actually swimming that night (yes it was already night, I really need to emphasize this) and I was still confused whether to swim or not.

Hence, I came to the swimming pool where the guys are already inside it. And there also came Ingrid and Lorena (girls from the Spain) and Anna (Finland, my room mate). Ingrid join the guys swimming while I STILL confused. And couple minutes after, there came Nisa and Cathy (Chinese).

Bona was actually asking me to join swimming, and Ridwan and Ingrid too but I was like.. yeah.. but no.. but I'll think about it.

So I took a sit near Bona, at the edge of the pool, and there was also Nisa sitting near us. I don't really remember exactly what topic we were discussing about, but I believe it was about having me to join swimming. And all of a sudden, Nisa push me from my back, and I believe Bona also did the same thing, and I was successfully plunged into the water WITH my muslim clothes on PLUS I wasn't ready at all to swim. I mean, I didn't take enough breathe to swim, my head scarf wasn't fit at that moment, my trousers weren't that fit on my waist also. So yeah, I felt miserable actually at that time I was plunged into the water. Crap.

So yea, finally I swam. Without any proper muslim swim wear. Haha. I wasn't that angry or what, well in fact I actually enjoyed that but guys, come on. I wasn't ready at all.

It is obvious that I have a very very very very very nice experience here plus I have a very very very very very nice close friends here, so what more can I say? I just never been here before. I mean, I've been to where best friends slapped me at the back and I've been to where friends just friends with benefit and also I've been to where friends talking about you at your back and that you feel something that your friends weren't friends at all. But I told you, this time is different.

Oh well. I'll wait for another moment to write. It's already late here in Bali and I'll just have to take a sleep.

Good night, friends :)

But this is kinda lame that I cannot post this to my blog since there is no wii fi here and that ALSO my internet connection link is very very LAME. oh it's IM2 by the way. Indosat--gross. Ugh.

No comments: