Thursday, July 14, 2011

Built to Last

Goodbye my friend...



I know you're gone you said you're gone but I can still feel you here...


It's not the end...


You gotta keep it strong before the pain turns into fear...


So glad we made it...


time will never change it, no...



I don't wanna be so skeptical like I always be this time. I wanna enjoy being friends for the people above, because I enjoy them being friends for me. It's only 11 days for us to be together, and I miss you. Will always be...

2 comments:

Annisa said...

Kita pasti ketemu lagi kook, suatu hari entah kapan itu.
Yang pasti, thanks for all the memories we've made together! :)

fanyli said...

yes, we should meet again sometime later :D
me pleasure, fella, I thank you too for being such a good friend for me, now and maybe forever :') who knows *my skeptical thought just starting again ugh*

missing our moments of togetherness :)