Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dear God (Part II)

God, the only thing I would care about is him.
the only thing I would pray about is him.
the only thing I could think about is him.

will he ever realize it, God?

oh God, the most thing I could dream of is him.
the most thing I would ask for is him.
the most thing I would believe in is him.

I've never fallen so deep like this before.

I dare to say I'll do anything for him.
I dare to say I would do anything for him.
I dare to say I can do anything for him.

for God's sake, he is my air to breath.
oxygen to my lungs.
blood to my heart.
nerve for my brain.
bones to my body.

oh God, for so long I've been keeping this feeling,
seems like I just can't take it anymore.
he shall know about this.
sooner or later.

and now I'm bruised and broken.
laying my head back down.
raising my hands and pray.

he is the one successfully done this to me.

dear God,
the only thing I could give in,
the only thing makes me giving up easily,
the only reason I'm giving up now,

is him.

No comments: