Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fried Noodles Times Two

hello blogger! or you guys blog-reader!

oh well, you see, tonight I supposed to do something related to my Macro Economics homework but then I end up playing solitaire, putting songs on windows media player playlist, and knacking some ideas on this blog. notepad formerly actually.

"I've gone mad."

"I think I'm crazy."

those words kept on resounding in my mind. well, perhaps I just am.

seriously, I am stressed out. yesterday I finally decided to buy my favourite cigarette, Marlboro Black Menthol, after fighting with my own thoughts that I should really stop smoking. but every time I think about it, on times like these, it makes me even more eager to smoke. oh well, something just successfully done something to me. I finally spend my money on it, a lighter, and a shaver.

that evening I smoke more than usual on times when I'm "normal". I was once hated people who are smoking by the way, but now I am. how ironic. oh, oh, it's been a "senjata makan tuan" for me. does anybody knoooowwsss exactly what "senjata makan tuan" is on English? I've been so curious with this idiom.

and on that late evening, about 8 o'clock, I made a delicious Mie Sedap fried noodles. and, at the same time, I ordered bu nur *a vendor of gorengan and yes, a vendor of delicious instant noodles to anak kosan like me* to make me a portion of fried noodles with egg and veggie. so, count it! I ate two portions of fried noodles that late evening! plus one bakwan jagung, and a small plastic of kerupuk. in addition, before I was eating those two portion of fried noodles, I already ate much much much of lanting. so yess, definitely I'm mad. that evening was all about eating. (not to mention after eating jumbo like that I smoke 3 pieces of cigar again -_-")

aaaannddd what happen tonight? O yea, I'm still mad!

today, my friend actually promised me to go to Pejaten Village in the evening, after she has passed her Ujian Berkala satu for this short semester. talking about friends and short semester by the way, I feel so sorry and disappointed about my friend. well, he thought he would take it hard or uneasy or something else that would take much of his time thinking about it or working on it that may lead to lessen his time playing games he liked best (I suppose, not really sure though) or to lessen his enjoyment of this holiday. but hei boy, what about your future? you'll be even more wasting time by playing around instead of running on this thing called "Kuliah".

No offense, if you read this. this is only a suggest. never I meant to ruin your life with these thoughts, though.

okay back again, where was it? oh yes, my friend who promised me to go to Pejaten Village. in the end, she broke it. she said she was stressful and tired after the exam. oh well, I was sad, really. that's my only opportunity to let go this irritating thoughts and feelings and the wants of smoking. so I decided to go by myself to KFC Kemang.

There, I ate a package of KFC attack (rice, fried chicken, cola), a cup of brownies sundae, and a cup of cream soup. I spent approximately two hours just sitting there and enjoying wi fi. alone. I met some of my colleagues there. one of 'em asked me, "heiii fany! ngapain lo disini sendiriaan?" and I answered "nggg... terserah gue dong hahaha"

on 7 o'clock I get to my room (homestay). without further thoughts, I went to bu nur's place and order a portion of fried noodles with egg and veggie, and this time, with more chili sauce. having finished eating, I smoke two pieces.

and now, I intended to do my Macro Economics homework but I found it boring, so I opened Notepad and wrote this all. oh well, I still have tomorrow to do the homework. what a procrastinator.

I hope I wouldn't get sick after eating much of instant noodles -____-


It's a traffic jam when you're already late
It's a no-smoking sign on your cigarette break
It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife
And isn't it ironic... don't you think
A little too ironic... and yeah I really do think...

It's like rain on your wedding day

It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought ... it figures

Alanis Morissette - Ironic

No comments: