Wednesday, July 14, 2010

#nowplaying Saigon Kick - I Love You

#nowplaying Saigon Kick - I Love You

*song started*

"I may not be the man I wanted to..
I may not be the king of wit..
I may not know the things you need to know..
I might not measure up quite yet.."

And there she sat, in the corner of her room, near the door that much seemed like an old wooden gate. She sat on the red welcome mat. Her eyes told much that she was sad.

"I may not have the grace of Fred Astaire..
I may not have the mind of Young..
I cannot buy the things you need to have.."

She took a piece of Marlboro Black Menthol she just bought from its box. Within the last 30 minutes that time, she already smoke 4 pieces. She just couldn't stop, she still wanted more.

"But something you can't forget..."

She dropped a tear, without she realized it.

"I love you..."

She cried while she was smoking.

"I love you..."

It was him on her mind. Him all over, nothing else, none else.


"Through the fires in all of hell..
Something I can't stop..
I love you..."

She inhaled a deep breath, exhaled it with a small cough. She definitely wasn't a type of smoker, but she enjoyed that seemingly.

"It may not seem that I care enough..
I may not take the time to say.."

What happen to her, by the way?

"But you can't leave me standing here alone.."

Oh, she was too bruised, too broken, almost impossible to heal her. That man she loved, oh she loved him so much, never really understand her feelings. She gave it all she had. But that man...

"Till you hear what I have to say.."

That man wasn't a type of a careful man. In fact, he didn't understand her at all. she loved him so much to die. She's been a really good friend, gave it all, but he never really care.

"I love you..."

And now, God has finelly revealed her the truth.

"Baby, I love you..."

She and he, were never meant to be, weren't born for each other, at least for now. God showed that to her just then.

"Through the fires in all of hell.."

Oh girl, he might not be the very best for you. You don't deserve a man like him. You'd sacrifice but he wouldn't.

"Something I can't stop..."

He's just not the man, girl.

"I love you..."

However big the love you had, he just can't pay it back for you.

"I love you..."

Wake up, girl! He's just not the one! Let's just finish all your work, all your struggle, all your deed for him!

"Baby, I love you..."

You're just too precious for him. God showed that just today!

"I love you..."

Noo, noo, don't cry! It's useless he won't see it, he won't understand it! Please, girl, don't take another piece of that thing again, PLEASE!

"I love you..."

Just promise yourself that you'll get up after this. You know you're strong enough...


"Baby, I love you..."

Baby, he's just not the one, God showed that just moments ago...


*song faded*

#nowplaying Pasto - Tanya Hati

you can listen this song, Saigon Kick titled I Love You, by clicking here: Saigon Kick - I Love You

No comments: