Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just Another Story

loving you secretly might be so wrong.
but i cant take it.
i just love you--and that's it.

i got confused. YOU are confusing.
i just know that keeping a secret--my very own secret--is so damn hard.

something secret should be kept silent.

but i cant take it.
maybe you should know that i am thinkin of you each and every time.
you've come to my sences.
how can i ever be freed of you?


I don't wanna run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

'Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
'Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right
And though I can't be with you tonight
You know my heart is by your side

if you're not the one - daniel bedingfield


i am so naive.
i want you. i need you. but i keep telling myself that i dont need you. i lied. i lied to everyone even to myself.

cos im too afraid of falling down.
every love i know is only about pain and falling down.
pain.
hurt.

ive hurt so much.

i know it's not right--loving you. i guess i should do what i should do--stop thinking of you. but i could fall in love with you. secretly.

i cried once, knowing that i love you and knowing that i'll be hurt again. that is why i keep on lying, deceiving. maybe if i lie to myself i wouldnt get hurt. maybe if i lie to myself the feeling will go away.


Fall in love, then it ends
I swear: This will be my last heartbreak
Even the cherry blossom trees shaking in the wind,
Will bloom one day soon.

The sudden summer rain,
Passed by my tears in a quiet stream
A scene so like one from my memories
A summer re-run of a fall drama.

Why do I keep getting done in by the same punch,
And yet still continue to fight?
That's one of life's little mysteries.

sakura drops (english version) - utada hikaru


it's true, i am that somebody, i am somewhere you dont know. and i am thinking of you...

God, please tell me what i should do best.

No comments: