Friday, January 09, 2009

Dedicated to My Beloved Sister EVER!

the very first time i heard my sister is marrying THAT man, i was like 'my sister is taken away from me...'

anyways--i dont have a sister, i know. she's only my cousin. so what? gak perlu ada embel embel sepupu buat seorang kakak. i love her like my very own sister. wait, she IS my sister. beloved. ever.

i do remember all the silly things that we did. all the intimate time between sisterhood... kita emang ga bisa jalan jalan sebebas dulu lagi. ato nelfon curhatan sampe malem. hanya karena kakak gw udah punya suami.

but i realised then, my sister is still there for me. she is still my sister. i still love her, and always be...


26 Oktober 2009

hari yang menegangkan. bukan cuma buat gue, tapi pasti juga buat kakak gue. hari itu, gue harus merelakan kakak gue tersayang hidup bersama orang lain. yang mana, dalam pengertian gue, kakak gue gak sebebas dulu lagi. gue gak bisa seenaknya nelfon dia lama lama, curhat tentang macem macem dan ngebanyol bersama...

kakakku menikah hari itu.


AKAD NIKAH

i was about to cry, that time--the ijap kabul time, but in the same time i was happy to know that finally my sister got her man. the man was sitting next to her.

she was beautiful. so beautiful than ever.

i prayed a lot at that time. supaya calon kakak ipar gua bisa lancar ngucapin ijap kabulnya. dan.. alhamdulillah, SAH. udah HALAL sekarang. hahahaaa

im speechless im spellbound. i have nothing more to say but,
'ka egha selamat yaaaaaa..... love you kaaaa.....'

RESEPSI

kakak gua... sumpah cantik banget...

after the ijapkabul been done, the party was started at 7 pm. i have no other job but: EAT and do something like......

this.

how silly, me and my brother, kikie.


haiaaahh...




dua pakde blasteran jawa BATAK. yeeeaaaaahhhhhh~




hey, KIDNAPPER!!


oia, waktu kawinan kaka gw itu kan HARUS pake kebaya dan kaen dan DIKONDE. ebuset. mana periasnya galak galak lagi. kondean gw ancur dikiiiit, poni gw keluar keluar dikiiiiitttt aja dimarahin. buset dah~


seusai resepsi..

lov lov you kaaa muaahh :)


wish i can be like her someday... of course after i find my man. come soon pls :p

No comments: