Saturday, September 03, 2011

The Lady and The Man

This is a conversation between a Lady and a Man.
The Lady was seeing at a loving couple who apparently has just step forward to a brighter loving future for themselves, say, to an engagement. They were her very friends.


Man: What? Aren't you supposed to be happy for them? What's that look for?

Lady: Yes, I'm happy. Really, I'm happy for them. It's just... I was just wondering. I was... feeling sad for myself--but really, I really am happy for them. Really. *gave a convincing smile*

Man: You? Sad? What for?

Lady: It's just... you know. I wonder when I'd be like them. I mean, I'm not whole now. I don't feel complete. I'm only a half. I've been looking all over to find that other damn half part of me, I've been looking that whole thing, the complete stuff but I failed.

Man: *nodded, gave an understanding, charming, and peaceful smile*

Lady: You know *sighed* I sometimes feeling bad about myself. Why can't I be like her? Staying in the arms of the one she loves and loves her back. Why am I not lucky? Why am I love being so independent but I'm rotten inside? I just... I... *shook head, sighing*

Man: You've been looking all over, you said?

Lady: *looked at his eyes, glazed*

Man: Well, have you been looking within me?

Lady: *drooled her eyes, surprised* Wha...?

Man: Said you've been looking all over, but you failed. Perhaps you haven't looked within me yet, have you?

Lady: *speechless, looked at his eyes* No way. I mean---

Man: Perhaps if you look within me you'll find it. Why don't you try?

Lady: *looked at his eyes, sighing, then looked at another side* I have actually, tried to look within you. But I... I didn't go any further. I was so afraid. I am afraid. Afraid that I'll be disappointed. Afraid that you wont be feeling the same way. And I'm afraid as hell that you said all the truth that I knew already, that all those sweet words you said was just a joke. You are only playing around me.

Man: Joke? *giggled* Darling, it wasn't. What's the joke?

Lady: It's---

Man: Let me put this through. Hunny, at first I might start it--OK I started it--as a joke. But time flew, I'm no longer joking. I---

Lady: You lied. Don't give me hopes. I'm tired of that.

Man: Hunny---

Lady: That word you just called me, hunny, is that even real? I mean, you're only joking, playing around. Right?

Man: I'm not. It's the way I want to call you. Hunny.

Lady: *shook head* And when you said that I was pretty in pink, wasn't it a joke?

Man: *giggled* Hunny, it wasn't. You were pretty in pink. You are pretty in pink--in blue, in red, in white, in purple, in orange... you're pretty! You always do!

Lady: Not again. Don't you dare start joking anymore.

Man: I'm not, hunny, I'm not. What else do you need to assure you?

Lady: That thing when you said you miss me, you must have joked. Right? *laughed*

Man: I didn't. I missed you. I miss you--even your tweets. I miss seeing your tweets on my timeline, for I then know what you're up to. I miss you and it was all true. I said I didn't prepare myself for my morning flight because of you--it was true. Hunny, it was all true.

Lady: Then why, why don't you just tell me? Tell me that it's all true, you're not joking, you're not playing around, you're being serious, and.. and.. and just tell me! Everything! Why?

Man: Same as you. I'm afraid you wont be feeling this way. Afraid that your I-miss-you tweets weren't made for me.

Lady: Take chances, wontcha! You can't hang a lady up after you said all the sweet words you might have on your mind--YOU CAN'T! What's the thrilled anyway, you're a man. Once a lady dump you, you'll find another bitch!

Man: It's never been that easy. I'm in to you, lady, I'm in to you.

Lady: *starred at his eyes*

Man: Now I'm taking chances. I need you. I'm not joking anymore. Would you search that damn half part you said, within me?

Lady: You're joking.

Man: *whined* I'm not. What would I do to assure you, my dear lady?

Lady: Jump out of the bridge.

Man: *laughed* It's silly. You know I wouldn't do that. I might be dead by jumping out of it and I wouldn't be able to see you again. I wanted to guide you, to guard you, to hold you in my arms like the way you wanted. I don't wanna jump and dead now. And I know you wouldn't like to see me dead, would ya?

Both: *giggled*

Man: I'm serious.

Both: *starred at each others eyes, smiled*

Man: *took the lady by the hand*


***** ***** *****

I am the man who will fight for your honor
I'll be the hero you've been dreaming of
We'll live forever, knowing together
That we did it all for the glory of love
Peter Cetera - Glory of Love

....and the conclusion is: That Happens Only in My Imagination. In My Mind. My Trashy Romantic Mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Romantisnyaaaaaaa