Thursday, September 01, 2011

Joker

Just then I googled some images with the keyword "I am happy with you" and then it came out some images about quotes, pictures of two loving couple, a quite inspiring yet galau-ing blog post of Krystle; and some other shit.

Pictures of two loving couple.

Ah, ya. It's been too long for me. I almost forgot what it feels like. For all these years I've been acting a little too much too uptight. I've been building a super wall, similar like a fortress, but then I couldn't help myself for breaking it down.

And that I think I'm too bored to be an independent lady.

I don't know but I think an independent lady needs a friend too.
Or a shoulder would be fit.
A hand would be alright.
And a soul mate would make her even perfect.

No one falls in love by choice, it's by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it's by work. No one falls out of love by chance, it's by choice.

-Krystle

This is about your jokes on me. That made it as the chance for me to like you; to be happy with you and your jokes. And knowing that it was all only a joke, well, it's my heart, it's not joking now whom I'm happy with.

It's you. The person I only knew for like couple days yet already you thrilled me with that damn sweet jokes. Damn Sweet Jokes.

I might took you for granted, at the very first time we knew each other. I'm so sorry. I really am.

Love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.



Because I spend my nights thinking about anything related to your true feelings for me...

No comments: