Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Experience or That Super Social Phone?

I would rather buy experience than to buy BlackBerry.

Yes, definitely. At least for now. Or if my mom and dad want me to have it. Haha.
Whatsoever.

I really don't get it why people here in Indonesia, especially the youngster, get really really overreact to this phone. What's good in it anyway? The chatting stuff? The always-online stuff? The camera? Talking about the camera, by the way, it's not even better than the ones of Nokia. Lol.

BlackBerry here has become something even more spectacular than the H5N1 I guess.

Hmm, the very reason that I state that I'd rather buy experience than to buy BB is that the cost of BlackBerry and the cost of me joining Indonesia International Week programme is the same. I repeat, the same. Or I guess even more expensive, and worthier (I repeat, WORTHIER) than me buying and having BB. Here, I give you some explanation:
  1. Me buying experience of Indonesia International Week (IIW) --> experience differ from my colleagues, having proud, pride, and stories to tell to my friends and relatives, clearly improving my English, having friends and relatives abroad, and knowledge and real social life.
  2. Me buying BB --> same experience with my mates, just to be aloof and alone with the phone, knacking some shit on the UberSocial, gossiping about anyone on the BBM, and just having some fake social life.

This opinion just came out suddenly, when I use the Twitter for BlackBerry from my brother's, then couple friends of mine asking my BB pin. And I felt that using a BB is like.. something merciful? Ngg.. naah...

But somehow, if my dad and mom buy me this kind of phone, I wouldn't even bother refusing the offer :p

Well, buying experience or buying this "super social phone", it's up to you. Or do you wanna buy both??

No comments: