Friday, March 09, 2012

Meant to be a Mean

"lo cantik deh, pake pink..."


He might have forgotten when exactly he said to me so. Or maybe I'm not the only one who was pretty in pink for his eyes. But for me... that meant a lot.

Yes that meant a lot.

And his help for me just when I need that kind of help.
And his presence in almost nights that we spent hanging around the internet.
And his existence when I need somebody who listen.

That also meant a lot.

Meant. Why couldn't it be a mean?

Yes that could be a mean.

For his nonexistence when I want him to read my story.
For his arrogance left me hanging waiting for 10 hours until he replied me.
For his I'm-busy-contact-me-later.

That's so mean.

I remember he told me he got something for me, the thing he bought from his trip.
I remember he said "I'll give you two of these".
I remember... just almost everything!

How could he be so mean, when he's the one meaningful?

No comments: