Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Friendship Essence

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
And you'll be there
'cause that's what friends are supposed to do oh yeah

Bruno Mars - Count On Me


"you gotta meet the wrong friends in order to know who are right."


couldn't agree more. have been meeting kinds of friends, but these two ladies are the best of all. we had great times together, and even the saddest moment faced together.

one falls, the others too.
one raises up, the others happy too.

it's you, girls, whom I can count on.

it's us.


Making crazy singing videos of the three of us...
Singing loudly out of the notes...
Laughing out loud to anything only us understand...
Making fool of ourselves...
Something we only know, we only get, we only understand...






I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you
'Cuz you're there for me too...
The Rembrandts - I'll Be There For You



2 comments:

Indah Pasaribu said...

foto hanny GOKIL! HAHAHK

fanyli said...

hanny emang udah gokil ndah, jadi difotopun dia gokil hahahahakkkk :p