Sunday, February 19, 2012

Un-type-able

"Some times I just wanna hide cos it's you I miss."
Christina Aguilera - Hurt

There's this little sigh between my cheery night out that night with my girls. We had fun. We had lot of fun till we're loaded of fun. But I sigh.

Between the laugh-out-loud I did with my girls, there was a glance of the smile I once saw with my very own eyes. There was also a glance of memory made of funny face picture I once ever received.

In the middle of that karaoke song, a part of my mind remember a song once told. In the middle of the vibe, I inhaled deep, exhaled slow.

I posted on that site, cheery. Happy. Fun. But there was this one scream that nobody could hear. There was this one tear God only see.

Zipped my lips and threw the key away. Closed my heart and made it numb. I didn't wanna feel it that night.

Neither would I type it.

I laughed. And laughed. And laughed. And laughed.

"Cos I miss you, I wish you were here."
Endah n Rhesa - Wish You Were Here

No comments: