Saturday, April 02, 2011

Growing Up Kid (which is a bit too fast)

ok. I should make this blalala thingy on my head posted quickly before I forget about that. yes, I forget easily. (aging factor? oh come on, I'm not old. I haven't even hit 21 yet. and besides, it's 2--it's 2 and an 0--so yea, basically it's not the aging factor, it's just because I'm a normal human who could forget about anything easily. whatever.)

so let me begin this post with a simple (and maybe silly) question:
What is it like when you're a kid?

not to mention I didn't experience being a kid, but this kid, as far as I concern, is only a little kid in the late sixth grade of an elementary school, which means, she's just going to be a seventh grade freshman student in a junior high school. but what makes it different are:

  1. She got a Blog. hell yeah she has!! while me, I knew blogger ever since my friend used it on the eleventh grade of high. isn't that ironic?? and when I read her posts, God! she's doing it good! I mean it. grrr that's kinda envy me actually.
  2. She got a complete Social Networks. great job kid, you do better that I do. you got facebook account, twitter account, ym, msn, AND blogger account in your very very very very very young age PLUS you do your posts better than I did when I was on your age (I mean, I write too, only not that better than her at that age. I didn't blog at that age.).
  3. The most astonishing: Blackberry Pin!!! oohh kiddo come on!! it's not like you're gonna in touch every day of every hour with your kiddo friends, are you?? and, oh please, I just can't help myself--why would a kid use Blackberry for? ack.

now I'm like losing my mind. is this how technology working? is this what they say globalization? I do think that they work too fast. I mean, where's the time for kids to enjoy their childy moments? for them to play around, maybe with their toys or they peers, instead of sticking themselves in front of a computer (or smart phones)?

or, leaving the technology behind, is this kind of kid just growing old too fast?

I prefer the last one. meaning I'm staying younger a little too slow and growing old not so fast :p

if you wanna take a peek on her blog:
http://mixingpost.blogspot.com

so whaddaya think about this kid? or maybe aboutcha when yerr a kid?

No comments: